Betty's Attic
Shop Betty’s Attic.com for nostalgic collectibles. Betty's Attic offers baby boomer toys, dolls, puzzles and games plus classic television, movie and radio memorabilia… Recycle
Friday, December 30, 2016
In the age of web-based and electronic calendars and personal assistants paper calendars seem a little, well, dated. But I still use them. Judging by how many we sell, lots of other people do, too.

I hang calendars everywhere. The kids each have a one in their room, the family activity tracker hangs on the bulletin board in the kitchen, and my husband's calendar is (somewhere) in his man cave. I have three of them - one for work, one for the kids' activities, and one for birthdays, anniversaries and everything else I don't want to forget in the midst of 365 busy days.

Don't get me wrong - my digital calendar is very handy, especially the little pop-ups. Those reminders have saved me more than once! But it's lost the fun part. The part where you get to flip the pages of a calendar featuring your favorite movie, pop star, or cultural icon as you watch the days melt into weeks and the weeks melt into months and the seasons melt into the past. For that, well, there's just nothing like a good old fashioned paper calendar!

Happy New Year!

Posted by: Betty | 8:00 AM | permalink
Newer›  ‹Older

© 2017 Johnson Smith Co.