Betty's Attic
Shop Betty’s Attic.com for nostalgic collectibles. Betty's Attic offers baby boomer toys, dolls, puzzles and games plus classic television, movie and radio memorabilia… Recycle
Friday, January 1, 2016
The new year is the perfect time to reflect on the past (our specialty!) and look forward to the future. As we reflect, most of us make resolutions to change something in the coming year. Lose weight. Exercise more. Clean out the Attic.

For years, I've made New Year's resolutions only to spend the rest of the year breaking them. So this year, I'm making only one. And it's one I know I can keep: I'm going to read more books.

I mean actual books. Paper books. Not the e-versions you can get for your tablets, but the real-honest-to-goodness printed word. But not the long-winded classics, either. After all, I want to keep my resolution this year!

I thought I'd share a few fun and interesting books that I'm determined to read before the end of the year. Maybe one or two will make your reading list for 2016.

Happy New Year!

Posted by: Betty | 8:00 AM | permalink
Newer›  ‹Older

© 2017 Johnson Smith Co.