Betty's Attic
Shop Betty’s Attic.com for nostalgic collectibles. Betty's Attic offers baby boomer toys, dolls, puzzles and games plus classic television, movie and radio memorabilia… Recycle
Friday, November 20, 2015
Remember when you were a kid and you'd get a new coloring book? To me there was nothing better. Except maybe a brand new box of crayons, with their perfectly molded tips not yet dulled by the paper and their colored labels not yet torn off for sharpening. I always hoped I could make something my parents would want to hang on the refrigerator. Or something Dad might want to put on his desk.

But I wasn't so good at coloring inside the lines. And my color choices were sometimes...let's call them "creative". Still, my parents cherished the pages I carefully removed from the book and proudly presented to them. Some of my best memories are seeing my imperfect creations hanging on the fridge or taped to the wall in the den.

So when I discovered Colorama coloring books made especially for adults, I was over the moon happy. Though I've traded my crayons for sharper colored pencils, I still have some trouble staying inside the lines. And my color choices are intentionally creative these days. But I still hang my best work on the refrigerator for all to see.

Colorama DecorationColorama Christmas
Colorama InspirationColorama Original Coloring Book
Posted by: Betty | 8:00 AM | permalink
Newer›  ‹Older

© 2017 Johnson Smith Co.