Betty's Attic
Shop Betty’s Attic.com for nostalgic collectibles. Betty's Attic offers baby boomer toys, dolls, puzzles and games plus classic television, movie and radio memorabilia… Recycle
Friday, December 18, 2015
I didn't see the first Star Wars movie on opening day. By the time I got to see it, the film had moved from the theater to the drive-in. Though the sound from those tinny little window speakers was less than ideal, the screen was enormous, which seemed to make the movie even bigger, the jaw-dropping special effects more spectacular.

The new Star Wars: The Force Awakens opened this week and I can't wait to see it. Mostly because some of my favorite actors and characters from the first movie will return. Like Harrison Ford and Peter Mayhew as Han Solo and the lovable Chewbacca.  Not only that, the Millennium Falcon is back in all its clunky glory.

The early Internet buzz says will be the biggest Christmas movie of all time. I don't know about that. But I can't wait to see Han and Chewie in action again — aboard the Falcon. And this time in surround sound!

Posted by: Betty | 8:00 AM | permalink
Newer›  ‹Older

© 2017 Johnson Smith Co.