Betty's Attic
Shop Betty’s Attic.com for nostalgic collectibles. Betty's Attic offers baby boomer toys, dolls, puzzles and games plus classic television, movie and radio memorabilia… Recycle
Friday, December 22, 2017

The tree is decorated, the lights are up, the gifts are wrapped, the stockings are stuffed, and the grocery shopping is done. I only have a few little chores to do before I settle in with friends and family to celebrate the holiday.

I hope you've had as much fun as I had finding retro gifts for the special people in your life. There's nothing like giving a memory for Christmas!

As we prepare to close the office for the weekend, I just wanted to take a moment to wish you all a warm, happy and safe holiday from all of us here at Betty's Attic.

Happy Holidays!

Posted by: Betty | 8:00 AM | permalink
Newer›  ‹Older

© 2017 Johnson Smith Co.