Betty's Attic
Shop Betty’s Attic.com for nostalgic collectibles. Betty's Attic offers baby boomer toys, dolls, puzzles and games plus classic television, movie and radio memorabilia… Recycle
Friday, December 29, 2017

I've been blogging for quite a few years and I'd like to thank you, gentle readers, for following along.

It's time for Betty's Attic to move out of the blogging arena. (At least I don't need boxes, tape, trucks, and movers! If I had to move my real attic, I'd be in serious trouble!)

Today marks the last of my blog entries, but don't worry, I'll still have plenty to do.

I'll be on sharing on Facebook, tweeting on Twitter, pinning things to Pinterest, and  posting on Google+.

So just pop on over to your favorite social media site to find out what's new (and old) in The Attic!

Happy New Year. And thanks for the memories!






Posted by: Betty | 8:00 AM | permalink
‹Older

© 2017 Johnson Smith Co.