Betty's Attic
Shop Betty’s Attic.com for nostalgic collectibles. Betty's Attic offers baby boomer toys, dolls, puzzles and games plus classic television, movie and radio memorabilia… Recycle
Friday, June 9, 2017
It's almost summer, which means it's my favorite reading season. Don't expect to find me with my head buried in the classics, either. I read those heavy tomes during the winter months - during the 'school year'.

Nevermind that it's been quite a few years since I've been in school. Old habits die hard.

When summer arrives, I read comic books and tell-alls. I read gossip and glamour. Inside side stories about music and movies and the people behind the scenes. At this time of year, I don't read to comprehend, underline, highlight, and remember. No way! It's summer after all. 

My summer reading list is pure 'brain candy'. If I just happen to read something historical, I can guarantee it won't be something you'll find on a classroom quiz. Unless they start teaching pop culture trivia. If they did, I might just go back to school - I'd ace that class!

Posted by: Betty | 8:00 AM | permalink
Newer›  ‹Older

© 2017 Johnson Smith Co.