Betty's Attic
Shop Betty’s Attic.com for nostalgic collectibles. Betty's Attic offers baby boomer toys, dolls, puzzles and games plus classic television, movie and radio memorabilia… Recycle
Thursday, February 5, 2015

Today is National Weatherperson’s Day–an official day set aside to recognize those in the fields of meteorology & forecasting. I think the weather “people” have the best job in the world. The way I see it, they get it right, no matter what they tell us, because they can use terms like “percentage,” “chance,” “partial,” and “probability”. Rain probability is 60%. Partial sun throughout the day. There’s a chance of snow this evening. Nice work if you can get it! I wish I could tell my boss each evening that there’s a high probability of me coming to work tomorrow, followed by a 40% chance that I’ll get everything done–and still HAVE a job! But that’s just me with my head in the cumulonimbus clouds.

Anyway, I thank you, National Weather People, for a job well done! In your honor, I’m keeping my umbrella AND my sunglasses at the ready!

Harley Davidson Weather Forecasting John Deere Outdoor Metal Thermometer Fur Elise Piano Windchime Harley Davidson Thermometer USB Retro Fan
Posted by: Betty | 8:46 AM | permalink
Newer›  ‹Older

© 2017 Johnson Smith Co.