Betty's Attic
Shop Betty’s Attic.com for nostalgic collectibles. Betty's Attic offers baby boomer toys, dolls, puzzles and games plus classic television, movie and radio memorabilia… Recycle
Friday, April 15, 2016
First published in 1939, the "Curious George" books were among my favorites when I was growing up. I read them over and over until I wore out the pages. I remember being sad when the little monkey had to go live at the zoo and then happy when he escaped and The Man with the Yellow Hat decided to let George live with him.

I followed the little monkey's adventures closely, through all seven books. I loved it when he got a bicycle and got to join the circus. I journeyed with him to space and back. I flew up, up in the air with him when he learned to fly a kite.

George is now a huge star all over the world. He has his own TV shows and everything. But George hasn't changed with all that fame.  All these years later, he's still my favorite mischievous house monkey. And I still have every one of those old, worn out books up in the attic.

Posted by: Betty | 8:00 AM | permalink
Newer›  ‹Older

© 2017 Johnson Smith Co.